3.09.2007

.Quick Recap.

These past few weeks have been crazy. Two snowstorms, lots of work, too much homework. You know the drill... college life in the MW...

So #1, my weekend in MN for a friend's wedding. (PS, amazing and beautiful wedding)
This is the view from my windshield. That was a 40 minute drive turned into about an hour and a half.


#2 I was snowed in and didn't get back to the mound until a day after I was supposed to. That was kind of an adventure. It included a pit stop in a snow bank on Sunday.


#3 Can't say it was all bad...


There was a snowstorm the following week. No pictures of that one. Although a picture of my car stuck on 2 inches of slick ice may have been funny.

And then the following week, the roommies formerly of 253 had an old school sleepover.

#4 It started off with a trip to Perkins.
#5 They thought they would never budge. But my clever arguments won them over in the end.

#6 And in the end, they discovered a valuable lesson. Perkins is a classy joint. At least classy enough for a late night "high meal."


#7 Then we played MASH. For hours straight. No lie. We're the coolest kids on the block.



And this weekend umm... I missed out on a date because my phone was on silent, then I went to a play alone. Tomorrow I work in the morning.

Oh, and more of that homework stuff.

I'm only taking 14 hours of classes this semester, two of which are the army ROTC workout. Yet I somehow have more work than ever to do.

Oh well, keeps me out of... trouble, I guess.

P.S. OhEmGee on LOST! I can't believe how crazy it's getting. Discuss.

2 comments:

Sonal said...

Cor,
You always take the most fabulous pics...I'm so jealous of your beauty but I love you MUCHO anyway. And, what does 'lyl' mean?? see you soon->i hope!

~Sonal

Anonymous said...

these pics from perkins are priceless. you are totally the queen of "high meals"--umm broccoli, anyone?

--linda